Thursday, September 9, 2010

Basic Jewelry Design and Smithing Course (Code:JMC01)

Jewelry Design Basic Course

 Promotion for 1st batch students (Maximum 10 people)



What do I mean of promotion?
Omit the 1st year member fees of not less the RM 250. As a member you can make full use of out jewelry making machines such as kiln/furnace, milling bench, milling lathe, basic metal-smithing tools, books etc. (Consumable tools are not included)


Our jewelry design course consists of basic metal smithing:
Total cost RM 2500 not included consumable tools.
(Estimated total basic metal-smithing tools and consumable tools cost: less then RM 1000)

Duration: 24 hrs (3 hrs per session, at least once a week, 8 days to complete)
Schedule:


  • Monday to Thursday : 2 - 5 pm and 7 - 10 pm
  • Friday : 2 - 5 pm
  • Saturday : 7 - 10 pm
  • Sunday : 9 - 12 pm and 2 - 5 pm
Location: TTDI (My new home studio, opposite of 1 Utama)

Course starts on November 2010

We teach basic skills such as: alloying, filling, piercing/sawing, milling, soldering and polishing 

Projects included: band ring, pendent, earrings or chain. (at least 2 projects will be complete) At the end of the course, you will get your self make silver jewelries.

This is a basic but important course as a entry to jewelry design. After completing this basic course, you may further into CAD which is more focus on conceptual and mold making.

Should you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact :
Jane +6016 2668 066 or Chin +6012 2446 286


To Register:

1) Please fill in the form
2) We will contact you for appointment. Purpose of the meeting is for you to have a look of the workshop.
3) After that you can pay the fees (you will receive a formal receipt) and confirm class starts date.


MC Studio 

Details Instruction From Master Craftsman Chin


Beautiful Ring Design By Student

Testimonial:

My name is Fabiana and I am a 42-year-old woman who has the dream to spend my free (and not so free) time creating art.  I decided to take on a jewelry course because I want to express my creativity in giving shape to precious things. 
I looked around and I even considered a full university course, however I couldn’t find anything that could fit my needs. I then came across “materialize creativity” website and I chose this particular course because I thought it was comprehensive and totally hands on. I was looking for a course that would give me the basic silversmithing knowledge allowing me to create something in a relatively short time to give me a sense of accomplishment. I found all I was looking for, here with Chin and Jane. In my personal opinion, after having gone through the course, I feel this course would suit many different people and needs. In fact, it is done in such a way that those who intend to have fun and create something, will have the satisfaction to do so and those who intended to know what it is all about in order to go further in the learning of the skills, like me, can do so too. Chin and Jane are two lovely professionals who put their enthusiasm and their smile in every moment of the course. The course has been a great experience that’s why I don’t want it to end. 
Thank you Jane and Chin!
- Fabiana, 42, Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

email: materialisecreativity@gmail.com
mobile: +6016 2668 066 (Jane) & +6012 2446 286 (Chin)
Related Posts with Thumbnails