Tuesday, February 3, 2009

18K Yellow Gold Tous Inspired Engagement Rings


This is another project custom made to a cheerful couple from Sabah and Sarawak. They have spend time to go around malls and jewelry outlet to look for their "very precious" but with zero results. At last, they manage to contact me via web. We meet at my home office, and the discussion was an easy one because they have bought some rings as sample. We manage to deliver within two weeks time just few days before they they fly back to East Malaysia. They also brought same design rings with different material i.e. pure silver. The silver rings was delivered to them the night before their flight. That was such pleasant experience as we have meet another new friends.

10 comments:

  1. How much will this cost?
    Does it include the gold?
    What about if require a diamond?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design and mold fees itself cost about RM 550.00 per pair. The 18K gold price on the delivery date was RM 87/gram, so RM 87 x 11.35 gram(for a pair)= RM 987.00. Total RM 1537.00.
    If you plan to set diamonds, the workmanship will depend on the size and quality of the diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amethyst Rings adds fashion and beauty to our outfits and even a simple look can be enhanced to bring out a stylish elegance to our appearance. Whilst Imitation Jewellery may not be made from precious metals or gems they should still be cared for in the same manner as more expensive jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. vegabréfsáritun Kanada á netinu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  7. I favor only brilliant solutions -- you will see people by using: Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot lets start on this write-up, I really think this amazing site needs much more consideration. I’ll more likely once more to see a great deal more, thank you that info. Moissanite Rings for Engagement

    ReplyDelete

email: materialisecreativity@gmail.com
mobile: +6016 2668 066 (Jane) & +6012 2446 286 (Chin)
Related Posts with Thumbnails