Thursday, August 5, 2010

Corporate Gift - Celtic Cuff link Set with Cubic Zironia




I can not deny I love Celtic design. The weaving effect make the metal become soft and dramatic. The flow of the weaving band always capture my attention. Which suppose on the top and who should come first - I will really study it! 

The mold is done by JewelCad and MDX-15. The rest got to be handmade then send to plating. The curvature of the weaving is not as even as it suppose to be. I did it manually - move the CV points to create ups and down effect. I will recommend ArtCam to do this task and the result will be perfect!

There are two different quality for this pair of cuff link. Can you spot which one is the better quality one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

email: materialisecreativity@gmail.com
mobile: +6016 2668 066 (Jane) & +6012 2446 286 (Chin)
Related Posts with Thumbnails