Friday, March 27, 2009

Corporate Gift : 916 Gold Pendants Project




This is a repeat order . I am satisfy with this project cause with more experience and new techniques, we manage to provide better quality with lower price products. The first batch does not meet my expectation cause I have used modeling wax the as a mold and the outcome was not as good as I am now using i.e. modeling board. The benefit of utilizing modeling boards is short cut the rubber mold part which I could actually inject direct into the modeling board to create as much copies as I wish. The thickness and surface of the pendents are more consistent. Besides, I do not have to worry about the casting failure which I have to crave the wax all over again. We have chosen the color of the packaging from red to black which also match gold the most. Products description: Average 916 gold weight 1.76g, with butterfly pin, black color jewelry box and a certificate notes. Cost per box: RM 240.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

email: materialisecreativity@gmail.com
mobile: +6016 2668 066 (Jane) & +6012 2446 286 (Chin)
Related Posts with Thumbnails