Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Palladium Silver Turtle Charms Bracelet

 This is my first project on charms bracelet. Client is from Johor. The whole deal took about two weeks from the date of design confirmation. Things go easy when client is very sure with the design and that did save lots of communication hassle. The art works were presented in the mid night, when my princesses were soundly sleep. (Being a mother cum fully involve in jewelry designing business is never a leisure job, but for sure this can't be done without interest. God knows!) My Roland works 4 times to produce two pairs of mold i.e. male and female. The little turtle looks real cute, but not to forget the meaningful messages that engraved on the love plate. Read it if your eyes is sharp enough. ;P . I will not charge the same price anymore cause the works involve is more then i have expected. But as usual, I take it as my cost of R & D ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

email: materialisecreativity@gmail.com
mobile: +6016 2668 066 (Jane) & +6012 2446 286 (Chin)
Related Posts with Thumbnails