Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Matching 916 (22K) Gold Belly Ring

the existing sets of necklace and earrings

the matching belly ring
This project nearly fail to be deliver. Chin took a month went around Little India and KL to look for the exact design chain but couldn't find it until last minute. Thanks to the customer who are patient enough to wait for extra 3 weeks while we were sourcing for the chain. All the tears and sweat paid off when the customers are satisfy.
Chin and I want to share the joy when receiving such touching feedback:


"The bellyring you made for Mama is exquisite.  I will not be home until July to see it in person, but I have seen it on webcam.  It truly looks like it was manufactured right alongside the rest of the set by the same goldsmith.  I cannot thank you enough for it, and I cannot commend your skill enough either. You  have shown what an artist you are.  As I told you, we will be getting a series of portraits of her wearing that jewelry set with her bellybutton-keyhole evening gown.  When we post those portraits on facebook, we will be giving you full credit for that bellyring.  I strongly advise you put the pictures you sent us of the bellyring on your site as well, as it is a more involved job of goldsmithing than what you frequently do, and it will show off your talent to any potential customers.  I further suggest you post the pics of the necklace and earrings I sent you right alongside those bellyring pics as well so you can tell the world "See?  Look at the limited information this couple provided me,  and look at what I made for them just with that!  Imagine what I can make for you!"  We are very pleased with your work, and if ever I think up another gold item I'd like custom manufactured for her, you can rest assured you are who I will consider, and you are who we will recommend to all of our friends.
God bless,
Ken


Quote anything I said!  Include that I was very impressed with the extraordinary lengths you two went to to find the materials necessary to complete this job to make your customer happy, and please make sure to include how we felt the bellyring was such a match to the original set that if we hadn't comissioned you for this, we would not know two different artists had been involved in all 4 pieces.  I just hope whatever I've said can somehow increase the business you and Chin do.  Very glad to see a husband/wife couple working together.  Please give Chin my regards!

Take care,
 Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

email: materialisecreativity@gmail.com
mobile: +6016 2668 066 (Jane) & +6012 2446 286 (Chin)
Related Posts with Thumbnails