Friday, March 26, 2010

Palladium Silver Silhouette Couple Rings




I have always like the dramatically contrast between black and white. At first, I want my whole ring to be as black as charcoal so that our names appear like shadow on our hand. But to create a constant black that absorb all reflection is another technique to be explore. So to enhance the 'Black' I will have to change to surface to matte finishing with original color of palladium silver be expose. These rings are done by my Roland but I will prefer to have it print by RP if there is any chance. I would like to have the edge to be as define as possible, then my "Drama" effect can be feel.

Wanna own something like this? Visit: http://www.bespoke-rings.com/p/contact-us.html

1 comment:

email: materialisecreativity@gmail.com
mobile: +6016 2668 066 (Jane) & +6012 2446 286 (Chin)
Related Posts with Thumbnails